Thursday, August 25, 2011

Out with the old and in with the new

I absolutely loved the header I created for blog to the point where I resisted changing it for nearly three years.
But with the advent of Jake entering "Big Boy School" and the fact he's almost 5 years old, I figured the photo on the header of the not-quite-2-year-old reaching out to his new Mom or Dad in China needed to be updated.
All good things must come to an end, but I decided to post the header here so it could live on in his blog. The beauty of closing one door is finding the wonderful things in store behind the next.
Can't wait to explore them with my ever-growing, ever-learning and ever-wonderful son and husband.
Our family.
Violet

Old header – Jake a few weeks shy of 2 years old:

2 comments:

Our Blue Moon Boy said...

Love the sentiment of this post, Violet. Time marches on and our boys are growing and changing every day. How lucky we are to get to witness it.

Amy P. said...

I love the new header Violet, beautiful post by the way too!